Thursday 13 June 2013

What's in my lunch box? Every mouthful is different

This kind of lunch is surely what inspired manufacturers to produce those packages with crackers and circles of meat and cheese. Personally I prefer my version.

Clockwise from top left:

  • Radishes and green pepper
  • Home grown rocket
  • Pistachios
  • The Science of Discworld by Jack Cohen, Terry Pratchett, and Ian Stewart
  • Asparagus and spinach dip - made from the recipe in Veganomicon this contains garlic, asparagus, spinach, (home grown), and cashews. It tastes amazing. I've also tried it on pasta and it makes a lovely creamy sauce.
  • Ryvita - I'm starting to think that I have a major Ryvita habit...
Ryvita with toppings

Mix and match lunch combinations - every mouthful is different...

Ryvita with toppings

Wishing you green ink and good food,

Annastasia

 

No comments:

Contributors