Thursday 10 January 2013

What's in my lunchbox this week? Once again...

 

2013 really needs to be a year I get myself organised with my lunchbox. I've been a little erratic in what I put in over the past year and while its great to make the most of what's in the fridge or come up with a last minute idea, I want great food to look forward to ever day.

So to consume this week while reading The art of non-conformity:

Clockwise from top right

  • Carrot sticks
  • Oatcakes
  • Satsuma
  • Peanut butter (this is my back up food because you can do so much with it so I bought several jars over the festive period. I need to go back to buying the ones with no added sugar though)
  • Pasta with the last of the home grown peas from the freezer, vegan hot dog slices, olive oil, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.

 

1 comment:

Adam Pope said...

Yum,. looks scrummy.

I make my own pot noodles at work; as long as you've a microwave, bowl and fork at work all you need is:

- Cake of noodles (dried or wet; they're in most supermarkets or east asian shops)
- Dollop of peanut butter for thickening, flavour and protein
- Shake or two of curry powder
- Half a vege stock cube
- Glug of sesame oil
- Seasonal chopped veg on top
- Boiling water

Then nuke it for two or three minutes. Be careful eating it or wear a napkin or it splashes all over your front ;o)

Contributors