Monday 23 April 2012

My weekend - higher heels, slower life

So as ever it was not the quietest of weekends for me. In fact I was on the go from Wednesday morning until Sunday afternoon with work, burlesque classes, London Vegan Drinks and a friend visiting.

Saturday afternoon I spent trawling charity shop. I offered to help a friend sort out a costume for an event later in the year and refashioning is easier than from scratch - especially when one is pressed for time! I did pick up a couple of pairs of high heels for me. Mainly for a burlesque but wondering if my life might slow down if my heels were higher.

Weekend antics *giving a 'how to make vegan pasta from scratch' demo * harvesting fresh spinach and rocket *walks in the fresh air *making caramel apple flapjacks *footsoaks *crazy patchwork progress

No comments:

Contributors