Friday 17 February 2012

Things I Love Thursday - LVD and the grace of nature

Plate of vegan food

Once again the awesome London Vegan Drinks has pushed back Things I Love Thursday to become Things I Love Friday. And once again I'm feeling totally inspired by the food at Tibits pictured above. I've got to scour the veg stalls for kale and find out how they make their roasted veg taste so amazing.

 

Ice crystals

And isn't nature just amazing and, quoting Ben Goldacre, graceful. I took this photo of ice crystals while I was out walking last weekend. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. A flat surface of snow with crystals on top. It was almost like moss.

Other stuff - *afternoon naps *cat stroking while blogging *codecademy *looking at hotels in Rome *thermal underwear *green lace gloves

No comments:

Contributors