Thursday 6 May 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Rockin’ in a free world – I’ve always loved this song. I’ve recently learned to play in on the bass, heard a pub band play a great version at the weekend and get to jam it tonight.

Homemade falafel – I don’t know why I’ve never bothered to do these before. The dough was simple to make in the Vitamix but I reckon it wouldn’t have been too difficult by hand. They taste amazing. Mass produced store bought ones are so dry.

A new book by Scarlett Thomas – It’s so exciting to walk into a bookshop and find something telling you that there is new book by one of your favourite authors being published in a few weeks. I rarely buy books but will certainly be purchasing Our terrible universe on 20th May.

Other good stuff - Vegan Thai red curry, white wine, great customer service from Marks and Spencer, water, Cool Hand Luke (what we’ve got here is failure to communicate), election madness.

No comments:

Contributors