Tuesday 5 January 2010

What's in my lunchbox this week?

My fridge has all manner of things in it at present. The freezer is full to bursting. I’ve just got my hands on Vegan with a Vengeance and am all inspired. Here’s this weeks lunch.

Clockwise from top right:

Sweet potato hash with five spice – From Vwav. I should have made an effort and included the watercress. I don’t like over sweet stuff so I can only manage this in very small amounts. Will try again though.

Dates stuffed with marzipan. A lovely guest bought these for NYE and they didn’t eaten so I am enjoying as a treat in my lunch this week.

Raw cauliflower

Raw fennel and white cabbage dressed with a splash of rice vinegar and chilli dried tofu pieces.

I’m trying to make a point of going out for a walk every lunch time even if it’s only a short one and to read 10 pages of War and Peace.

No comments:

Contributors